Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Owl Things Considered

Ever since the first time I browsed through Etsy, I have been hooked. Especially on owls (surpise, surprise!). I've spent ages looking through all the cute stuff and have already bought a couple of lovely items. I might show you some other things another time.


Today however, I'd like to show you what I bought over at Lorienna Designs. I spotted the cute retro baby owl earrings and just had to have them, I took a while deciding whether I'd go with the blue or the pink ones, but I chose the pink pair in the end.

Like many of her items, they had a freebie, a pendant to match the earrings. And they were really cheap. She has the cutest jewelry starting at $1.50. I was very tempted to get more, but stuck with the owls for now.


There are six other owl items (including the lovely "anxious owls") and she also has a "simple but whimsical collection" that has the cutest little things such as tea-bag or scissor earrings. Not to mention the beautiful "berry" beaded earrings and necklaces.

If you're already getting excited by these pictures, go check out the store.

One more thing: I found out that my creditcard application got approved, which means I'll probably be able to open my own Etsy in about two weeks! I'll keep you posted, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I loveeee the earrings. I might have to buy a pair myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...