Sunday, January 31, 2010


Look what I got the other day

Remember I told you I went to the art supply store? Before going I made this huge list of things I needed or wanted to see were on sale. I'm very pleased with what I got and I'm really looking forward to trying them. Here are some pictures of my acquisitions.

That's some oilpaint on the picture below, I needed a few colors so I only bought those. I also took some watercolors, just a few tones that aren't that average. I noticed I bought the exact same colors as for the oilpaint, isn't that funny? I guess I just love them.


Getting colorsoft pencils had been on my to-do list for quite some time, but I always thought them too expensive. Luckily they were on sale and I could handpick the colors, which is cheaper than buying a pack with a case, and that way I wasn't obliged to get colors I wouldn't use anyway.


Working with ink is something I really enjoyed doing, I only tried it a few times and just with black ink, but was planning on starting again. While browsing the store I spotted these gorgeous little bottles of ink. I got orange, red and gold, which I didn't expect to be so shimmery. I am totally and utterly in love with these cute little things and am sure I will get some more colors, after I make sure these are as great as I expect them to be.


As I told you yesterday I should've gotten acrylic paint as well. Turns out the cheap ones that I have aren't any good and I really need some decent paint to finish what I started in art school as well as to paint some more for myself. Plus I forgot to buy a plastic pallet for the ink. So I guess my next shopping trip to the supply store will already be in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. hurrah for trips to supply stores, I could spend hours in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...