Monday, January 25, 2010


Marvelous Music

Ever since I've heard Asa's music, her songs have been stuck in my head quite a few times, and I mean that in the best possible way.


Her music is often described as "Nigerian soul"; she was born in France, has Nigerian parents and her music really has that African vibe.


When I was in France during the summer I saw her cd in lots of stores, it seems like she's really getting the attention she deserves in her home country. She has also opened up concerts for some very famous artists, including Snoop Dogg, which suprised me since their music couldn't be more different. Hopefully it does mean she'll get an international breakthrough some time soon.

1 comment:

  1. I can see, or rather hear, why she's getting noticed ... she has a great sound/vibe! :)

    bystacy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...