May seemed to alternate between winter encores and summer previews. While I was still red from my sunburn the weather had changed to grey, cold, windy and very wet. I did anything from knitting to eating ice cream.
- I got creative and discovered a delicious new salad due to a nearly empty fridge.
- Went to see a few Studio Ghibli movies, including one that was new to me.
- Started actively developing a few new habits.
- Finished my second spinning project after a year-long spinning hiatus.
- Picked up cross-stitching again.
- Finally visited this awesome bookstore that I first heard of 10 years ago.
- Added gold and silver moons, and sloths and koalas to my shop.
- Went to free comic book day.
- And had a pigeon visitor seeking refuge from the heavy rain. We hung out for about an hour.
How was your month? Did you do anything fun?