Friday, January 29, 2010


Lovely Movies

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie, but it just so happened to be on TV right after a show I watched. "The Big White" turned out to be a great movie with great actors such as Robin Williams, Tim Blake Nelson, Woody Harrelson, Giovanni Ribisi, Alison Lohman and the always superb Holly Hunter, who played the most adorable role I have ever seen her in.


It's this not so fast paced and a little bizarre movie, but still very accessible, cute and funny. And it has a great soundtrack, plus it has beautiful opening credits in which the dots on the i's fall like snow. I hadn't really seen a movie like this before and I'd definitely recommend it.
As if that all wasn't reason enough to watch it, Robin Williams and Holly Hunter make the cutest couple, it's probably the weirdest and yet happiest marriage I've ever seen on screen.


1 comment:

  1. looks like a movie i'd enjoy -- thank for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...