Despite being super careful, I still managed to catch the current flu. Apparently it's one that lasts quite long, but I'm still making some plans for this month. Nothing too extreme, but still a few things to look forward to. I hope to:
- Wear some pretty jewelry again.
- Show you some pages from my sketchbook.
- Go see a ballet show.
- Watch some Oscar winning/nominated movies.
- Play some board/card games.
- Pick up this knitting project I put aside for months.
- Try some book spine poetry again.
- Start thinking about my birthday plans.
- And clean up around the house.
What are your plans? Or you just waiting for the flu to pass too? And can you believe it'll be Spring soon?! I can't wait!
P.S. Necklace pictured came from Munieca