Friday, May 30, 2014

Sponsor Call: June


I haven't done a sponsor call since last summer. Moving house took it's toll on the amount of blogging I got done this winter, but these past few months I've been posting more and thus getting more views again too. I even waited a bit longer to be on the safe side, so now I'm absolutely certain I actually have something to offer advertisers again.

You can find all the details on my sponsor page, but it basically comes down to these three options:

Exclusive Large Ad - $20 a month
There's only one of these per month. It takes the biggest and highest space in my sidebar and it comes with an interview, shop highlight or guest post. June is SOLDcontact me to reserve for July or any other month.

Medium Ad - $8 a month or $20 for 3 months
These come right beneath the main sponsor and rotate with each page refresh for fair exposure.

Small Ad - $5 a month or $12 for 3 months
The smallest ads, but also the cheapest. Perfect for a trial run or a teeny tiny budget. They also rotate automatically.

Email Me if you'd like to secure a spot. I'm also open to giveaways and/or reviews.

Two final notes:
- If you want to advertise but don't know how to make a banner, I will make one for you for free.-
- Payment will be done through PayPal. I will send you an invoice via email. Easy peasy!-

2 comments:

  1. I love how you offer affordable advertising. I too have a $5 option. I've actually been meaning to advertise on your site for a while, just wait a bit longer for me to scrounge up the change ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it'll be around for a while;) And I'd love to have you by the way!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...