Friday, April 30, 2010


Lovely TV Shows

Today was Queen's Day.
Once a year everyone dresses up in orange and goes outside to either sell their old stuff or buy other people's old stuff. I chose the latter.

It was raining at first, everything was getting wet and after a few minutes I was willing to give up, but I didn't and it turned out to be a great day in the end.

I will share a few pictures with you this weekend, but today I'd like to talk about just one of my acquisitions, a brand new box of Dirty Sexy Money's first season.


I love that show, but I hear they won't be making any new episodes. If any of you know whether that's true or not, please tell me.

It was just so much fun to watch, it had humor, a great plot and a killer cast. My absolute favorite person is Lisa George, the lead character's wife played by Zoe McLellan, who you might know from J.A.G.(which was awesome too). I just love her and she may or may not have been the most important reason to get the dvd box.

Here's a little fanmade trailer to give you an idea:


P.S. Against my own rules, although I did have an excuse, I made a few new bookmarks for my Etsy. I have two bow bookmarks, here and here, and there will be a few more listed soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dirty Sexy Money is addictive, isn't it?

    I just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering the giveaway for my Karma Cards on the Daisy Chain blog. We have a few sets left if you're still keen! (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a great event...despite the rain - want to see pics for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...