Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plans & Goals: October


This might be the last not-so-cold month of the year, but I am definitely already preparing for some crazy hibernation. In fact, I just scored a furry onesie and a new teacup in the shape of an owl, so I'm all set! And in October I'd like to:

  • Make some fancy loose tea again.
  • Finish a knitting project and cast on a new one.
  • Design something new for Etsy. Haven't sewn them yet though...
  • Do a lot of reading.
  • Send out some happy mail.
  • Post some giveaways and reviews!
  • Have a cozy Fall/Halloween feel.
  • Show you my new phone and how I customized it.
  • And start watching a nice BBC show.


What are you up to? Do you have any special hibernating strategies planned out already, too?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE loose tea! I also love Autumn, October + Halloween. <3 BBC has a lot of good stuff. I love Doctor Who. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha i love the picture! I love tea! So that can't go wrong right? I love Autumn, October and Halloween! Good luck on your goals girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...