Monday, October 27, 2014

"Back Then, Baby, It Didn't Seem So Strange…"

My favorite song of this whole entire year is definitely Dearly Departed by Shakey Graves and Esme Patterson. I found it somewhere during the summer and have been coming back to it again and again. It's just amazing!


The album version of the song is good too, but nothing beats this live version! Apart from it being a wonderful song, I love how you can see they're really having fun with it! Also, on a more shallow note, her hair is super cool.

2 comments:

  1. Usually I don't really listen to country style or folk music but I actually thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to that! They seemed like they truly were having the time of their lives and yes her hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this, great find for me since I haven't heard of them. Great hair, yes! Their voices compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...