Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spotted

Not completely better yet, but at least I can manage to have a little computer time again. Here's what I found:

This may not be the most practical glass, but I really do like the concept.

I do not have an iPad, but if I did I'd be very tempted to get this cover.


Whenever I eat ketchup again I realise I love it a lot. Maybe this would taste good on potatoes?


Tea Rex, need I say more?


Stamps are one of my absolute favorite things and these little ones are just adorable!


Laser-cut jewelry is often fun, but the fish bowl ring really made me smile.


Couldn't help but share this cute print with you. But the entire shop is awesome really.
They may not turn into a prince, or princess, but they sure do get you clean.


Such a clever idea! Cute and very practical.

7 comments:

  1. haha that half full is a different perspective. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the half full glass :)
    Great finds!
    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED that glass,

    and omg, ketchup salt? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,

    I hope you're feeling better! These are so great finds! I love the Tea-Rex and the iPad cover, too fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! It would almost be worth getting an ipad just for that amazing cover! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These items are the bomb!!!!!!!! I love that etch a sketch cover...and well...just everything. I love discovering new cool items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dinosaur tea infuser!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...