Thursday, May 13, 2010


Just a Little Update

If you take a look in the sidebar you might notice that the banner to my Etsy is a different color. That's because I changed it to match my new shop banner, which looks like this:

I know it's not blue eyed any more, but it is very cute and it even has a similar background to this blog.

You might wonder where I got it and the answer is Naomi, an Etsy seller with not one, not two, but three Etsy stores! The newest one specializes in banners, avatars, business cards, pretty much everything you need to brighten up your shop. You can choose either one of her colorful designs or ask her to make a custom one just for you.


But it doesn't stop there. Her second shop sells these amazing dolls. They are very cute and unique and yet again show her love for color.


They seem like the perfect gift for a baby or a child. When I see them I imagine a little girl just loving her doll and taking it with her everywhere she goes.



Her final shop is filled with supplies: ribbons, buttons, lots of things for scrapbooking and also pretty lampwork beads like these:


Her service was really fast and I was surprised at how easy it was to install the banner. I only had to save the image and select it in Etsy's shop appearance menu. Just a few clicks and my shop looked completely different.
I hope you like the new look too, and if you ever need a banner, or a doll, or some supplies, you now know who to go to.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...