March was both fun/hopeful as well as disappointing. I had a nasty cold/flu that lasted quite a while(it still isn't over, completely) and kept me from doing a lot. But I also enjoyed the sunnier spring weather. Anyway, this month:
- I finally got into contact juggling! It's been a dream for ages.
- Started my Mixed Shelf posts.
- Performed my own songs on stage for the first time.
- Watched a lot of booktuber videos.
- Had my first ice cream of the year. Yes, it's a tradition with my mom.
- Made a cute necklace with sea shells.
- Added some old movies to my dvd collection. Either for free or really cheap!
- Treated myself on Etsy after almost a year of buying nothing.
- And caught the blossoms on time this year!
What did you do? Did you get to do anything special now that it's Spring again too?