Saturday, March 1, 2014

Looking Back on February

February was a strange mix of things. Of having to get used to it all, but also suddenly feeling really comfortable with this new situation. There was a lot of stuff I suddenly had to to, but also stuff I really really enjoyed. For instance:


  • I got a vacuum cleaner. And quite a cute looking one!
  • Went to the cinema not once, but twice.
  • Made up some new and quite delicious dishes.
  • Was really touched and impressed by Ellen Page's speech.
  • Saw Suzanne Vega in concert!
  • Heard some authors speak about their books.
  • Finished a little knitting project.
  • Met some amazing new people.
  • Hummus! I'm so hooked on it. Found one with pumpkin too!


How was your month? Did you do anything that got you all excited? I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...