Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Owl Things Considered

A while back Donkey & Friends' DIY lamps caught my attention. I really loved all their creatures, but the owl was my absolute favorite of course! So today, when it went on sale over at Fab I jumped at the opportunity and ordered one.


I'll have to assemble it myself when it arrives, but I'm looking quite forward to that. And though you can also use it purely for decoration, I will definitely use it as a lamp.

You can order one here if you want one as well, or you can get a fox, or a cat, or a bunny. And even a donkey or a penguin!

-You can also get them here at Etsy when the Fab deal ends!-

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Your owl-y decorations are always so much fun to look at. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is pretty cool! :) I actually really love the fox lamp and I might put it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and so cute! Very tempted to grab myself one. Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is going to be adorable!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I like the penguin too.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Very very cool! I'm tempted myself to buy one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...