Monday, September 12, 2011

Boy with a coin he crammed in his jeans then making a wish, and tossed in the sea

Recently I started working on a new product for my shop. Because of that I've been sewing a lot and music is manditory to any creative process I think. One of my favorite "crafting cds" is from Iron & Wine.


It is so calm and so magical, I really lose track of time when I play it.


He is pretty well known, but if you haven't heard of him yet I recommend you listen to the song above, it's one of my favorites.

9 comments:

  1. This is the first Iron & Wine song I ever heard, and I fell in love with it (and him)! Thanks for sharing the video :)

    -Kayla
    thekitschinista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really cool song. the guitar pattern is hypnotic. i've usually listened to the album 'our endless numbered days.' this is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Iron and Wine! You are so right about it being magical. His music always calms me.

    Xo Chloe.
    http://www.lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, i always craft with the tv on, and sometimes listen to podcasts but i think maybe i'll try some music and let my thoughts wander a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree on both points: you need to have some good music while creating & Iron & Wine is a great choice - it is very soothing.

    e

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Iron & Wine, one of my all-time favourite bands! 'Our Endless Numbered Days' was for many months our go-to CD to help baby owl fall asleep!

    I love Boy with a Coin, and also Carousel from that album.

    Strangely I hadn't watched the video before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes I have, I do recognise the video now - it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know them, shame on me! It's beautiful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. ze zijn idd heel fijn! goede muzieksmaak heb je!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...