Thursday, February 4, 2010


Wishlist

When browsing one of my favorite discount bookstores I immediately fell in love with the My Penguin books. There are 13 classics with a blank cover to customize yourself.
Currently I have two of those, The Waves by Virginia Woolf and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Now I have to admit I haven't read them nor have I customized them yet, but I'm planning to do both. It's just like with new notebooks, if and when I do it, I want to do it right. And the right time is hardly ever "now".


But Penguin has something new, something that probably won't have me procrastinate as much. I'm sure you've already heard of Penguin's cloth bound classics but they're so pretty I just have to talk about them too.


The moment I feel it's been long enough since my last book purchase I'm going out in search of these. I'm pretty sure I'll pick the nicest looking one or one that matches my room, but hey, they're all classics, right? So any one of these should be good.


I'll let you now whether or not I was able to get my hands on one of these. And I will also show you how I customized the other two. When I finally get round to it.

Do you have any of these books? If not, which one would you pick? I really like the look of Little Women, but I have that one in paperback, so I was thinking maybe Madame Bovary, the Odysey or Alice in Wonderland.

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't resist two of the cloth-bound classics. i bought my favorites: Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights. i bought them over the holidays at amazon for about $13 and i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. books are so beautiful! i was wandering down portabello today, had to tear myself away from the book stalls!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...