Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Videos

We spend the last two classes in art school making a stop-motion video. I mentioned it last Saterday, but it wasn't completely finished back then. I am quite pleased with the one I made with two others and I'm hoping to post it up here soon. It was nice to try and I really like the possibilities of stop-motion, it's just so different from pictures or real videos.
There are some very cool stop-motion videos on YouTube and I thought I'd share a cute music video to a pretty cute song. It is well known, but in case you weren't one of the ten million to watch it:


There's also a parody, as is the case with many popular things. They're not always that good, but they made a pretty decent one in this case. It's not in the same spirit as the original, but it does look good stop-motion-wise.



I also have something in store for you in the near future. I haven't worked it out completely, but I'm getting there. I'm not revealing any more today, but you'll find out soon enough.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...