Friday, December 2, 2011

Lovely Movies: the Adventures of Tin Tin

Having grown up with the comics, I didn't think I'd like the movie one bit. I'd seen a bit of footage and wasn't impressed. But when my dad wanted to see it a second time, I caved and went along. It turned out to be very entertaining.


Though animation is very different from comic books, it didn't really bug me. Yes, the characters did look a bit different, but I expected it to be a lot worse.


This is definitely a fun movie for any age. Enjoyable if you've read the comic, enjoyable if you haven't.

And did you know they acted everything out in front of a green screen and then put the animation on top of that? I don't think that's been done before.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really cool movie. I have a passion for animation...I haven't even heard of this film until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this!! so jealous it released in the EU before here ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...