Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Owl Things Considered

As we all know owls are pretty amazing creatures. However it wasn't until today I found out they had this special ability.

The video is a bit long maybe, but I urge you to go see the two tricks this little guy has up his sleeve, or wing I suppose. Especially the second ability came so unexpected.


If you didn't have the patience, or maybe you just wanna see more, here's a shorter clip of the shrinking owl. Because you I just don't want you to miss out on it;)


Did you guys know about this? Or were you as surprised as I was?

Just a Little Update


I have a few little announcements to make:
  • I have listed lots of Christmas items today.
  • There's a SALE on my Etsy till this Saterday. Buy 2 or more items, get 10% off.
  • Tomorrow's my 1 year blogging anniversary!
  • ...which will be celebrated by an amazing giveaway:) Here's a tiny little spoiler for you:

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...