Thursday, November 19, 2009




Wishlist


I would kill for a pair of Blowfish shoes. Sadly I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I know one store where they might have them, or at least if they don't have them there they're probably not available where I live. But I'm not ready to give up the search yet. As you might have guessed they are pretty high on my wishlist.



Personally I love the grey/purple or black/purple shoes, but there are a lot of different styles and colors. From more serene to bright red plaid.



Their hobbit booties are probably the best known and definately my favorite, although I think they have some amazing flats as well.


If you're in love at first sight too I hope you have better luck in finding them than I do!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am doing a post about this on my blog!
    xo Camille @ nevernaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...