Sunday, November 29, 2009



Feel Good Food


Some people don't like it 'cause of they jello-like pieces in it, but I love aloe vera drinks. Even though there are so many flavors I have to say I like the original best. I've had peach, mango, banana, strawberry, grape which was suprisingly good, lemon and kiwi. I recently bought coconut and guave, but have yet to try them. As we speak I'm trying tamarind for the first time, it's really spicy, didn't expect that. It might take a little getting used to, but it's not bad.


The bottle claims it's good for you, but then again some people say it's really bad for your health. I don't know what to believe, but I drink it because I love it.

It's really good with fravoured rice crackers by the way.

If you tried a few yourself, what's your favorite? Got any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...