Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Inspiring Ideas


Don't you just love it, when something makes you feel so inspired? It's hard to describe, but it often has a mysterious edge to it, like it's a secret. And that feeling I get with "bookcrossing".

It's a group of people that leave coded books randomly throughout cities. If you find one you can register it online to see where it has been before you found it. And to give notice that the book has been found to the person that left it. Once you've got one it's up to you, read it, keep it, leave it for someone else to find again...

Click this if you're interested:


I know from the hunting page on the website that one of the books I have been wanting to read for just a long time has currently been left in my city. Now that was two weeks ago, but so far I don't think it has been found, so that means I still have a shot. I have yet to persuade my mom into driving me to the exact location, but I still have hope I can make it in time.

I'm also planning on leaving some books myself, but have yet to find my lost pile of books I'm willing to get rid of. But I'll be sure to become a true "bookcrosser".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...