Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wishlist

Though foxes are pretty popular at times, I don't often see jewelry with them. Thankfully Welded Heart on Etsy offers a bunch of different handmade fox items. And they are incredible!

There are wrap around rings and bracelets that are incredibly cute, yet still surprisingly mature. I love them!


You can also place a custom order and have your own cat made into a ring. The perfect gift for any cat lover, right?!


Go visit the Welded Heart shop if you want to see more wonderful jewelry. You're probably broke from Christmas shopping, but this is definitely a shop to remember!


7 comments:

  1. ahh those are so neat!

    p.s. check out my outfit giveaway!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Great shop, thanks for sharing!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love these!
    I hunt for fox jewelry and it is not often that you find some as cute as these.
    New shop added to my favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! I got an owl tattoo (temporary one) the other day, made me think of you & your blog, haha :) Have a wonderful weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that ring!! Cute blog :-) Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...