Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Do Some Good in 30 Seconds :)

It's been getting a lot less attention than Bowie, but Alan Rickman's death personally upset me more. Anyway, not long before he passed he narrated this incredibly clever video that raises money for refugees just by having people watch a cute 30-second video of a tortoise eating a snack. I love this concept and urge you all to take a look!



Also, back to Alan Rickman… if you feel the need to see his face or hear that amazing voice again, and are looking for an amazing -yet somehow little known- film of his. Definitely check out Snow Cake, which I blogged about two years back.

2 comments:

  1. ... or the only film that I cry watching: Truly, Madly, Deeply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely have to watch that! The trailer looks amazing:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...