Friday, March 7, 2014

Lovely Movies: Snow Cake

This evening I watched Snow Cake. I had seen it before and remembered I liked it very much but had somehow forgotten about a lot of things that happened in it. So I was still a bit surprised at how amazing it really was.


Every character's situation in this film is pretty sad, but somehow the movie is quite uplifting. The trailer focuses a bit too much on the sex, I think. There wasn't a lot in it at all, and non that you could actually see even.


It's more a movie about growing close to unexpected people and finding healing because of it. It's not all life lessons though, because it'll give you some good laughs as well. The acting is amazing and I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this movie too :) Quite unexpected. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great movies.......movie time,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this recommendation Laura, it looks like a good film. I'm going to look for it on Lovefilm!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to watch it! I really like Alan Rickman. One more film to my watchlist ahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...