Sunday, August 16, 2015

Le Petit Hobbit

Father's Day has long passed, but I still wanted to show you what I gave my dad. Or more importantly… how I wrapped it. It's hard to shop for my dad, but I think he was quite happy with the Le Petit Hobbit shirt I got him.


Anyway, I figured "Parent Days" are mostly about the effort you put in. So I took some extra time with the wrapping. As the shirt was a mash-up of Le Petit Prince and the Hobbit, I decided to combine the two in my drawing as well.


Somehow the gift wrapping I do for my dad always turns out well. (This one too.) It's quite magical, haha... I mean, even the Elfish ring became a perfect circle in one go, and I did it freehand! Since the actual shopping can be stressful, I'm very thankful the wrapping comes naturally. But I'm mostly glad he appreciated it. He even took it home with him!

8 comments:

  1. Such the extra mile with wrapping! I love it when others put in the effort and your wrapping both years has been so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I feel a full of love! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your drawing is amazing!! And that ring of Elvish must have been really hard to duplicate too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I wish I was able to put so much effort in my wrapping. Unfortunately I just plop every gift in a bag with tissue. He's a lucky dad!

    I was having issues emailing you. I'd like to hold another Giveaway with you as the host.Does that seem possible? Email me if your interested: lovenlavish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wrapping, you are very good at drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw, this is so thoughtful! Ah, you did the elvish ring freehand? It looks awesome! :) Lovely shirt too ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your drawings are lovely! As is the feather wrapping paper. That t-shirt is great too, I bet your dad was chuffed to bits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that truly is sweet wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...