Thursday, October 10, 2013

Some News on Diane Setterfield

Thursdays are normally wishlist posts. And technically this is one too. You see, I just found out Diane Setterfield has written a new book and I want to read it. Oh, I want too read it very, very badly. Her previous -and only other- novel was the Thirteenth Tale, which I savored. So I'm very excited to finally be able to read a new book of hers.


But there's more! The Thirteenth Tale is being made into a BBC drama starring... drumroll please... Olivia Colman and Vanessa Redgrave! I am so glad that this amazing story fell into the British hands and didn't end up in Hollywood.

So plenty to look forward to! The film should air at Christmas time and the book actually came out today, yay!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very interesting, will have to look into this!! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...