As tempting as it is to get really excited about July, I'm trying to stay realistic. Both summer and my apartment have proven not to deliver when I expect it, so I'm a bit on guard. Either way, this month I'd like to:
- Buy my cat one of those fun cat towers.
- Have my kitchen and bathroom working.
Feel like I'm on vacation despite the fact that I'm staying right here.
- Do some sort of book blogpost again.
Learn new skills or licks on my guitar.
- Visit a farmer's market-type-thing.
Do another new and exciting review. Visit the art school exhibit I try to attend each year.
- And make my new house look like a home.
What are your plans? Are you taking a trip somewhere or staying home, like me?