Monday, June 3, 2013

Plans & Goals: June


This is probably going to be a very exciting month! It seems construction at my apartment will finally be finished, which means I'll get to decorate and move. And hopefully do these things as well:

  • Show you what piece I received from the Secret Hermit.
  • Find some nice looking curtains.
  • Start getting into the Hunger Games. I know, it's about time!
  • Make something in my new kitchen.
  • See a foreign film.
  • Decide on a couch.
  • Finally show some friends my new place.
  • Try some chocolate/ginger ice cream.
  • And visit a park.

Do you have any nice things planned?

2 comments:

  1. sounds so exciting! i love decorating!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your June goals! You should be getting a little envelope in the mail from me soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...