Sunday, June 30, 2013

Looking Back on June

The first official day of summer was wet and grey and cold, and I hate to say it, but most June days have been like that. There were a few sunny ones, but all in all, my list sounds a lot more like one I'd post in winter than in summer.


  • I received a pretty owl necklace from my dad on Father's Day!
  • Went to two birthday parties.
  • Caught up with a few friends I hadn't seen in ages.
  • Saw a lot of movies.
  • Even went to the cinema twice.
  • Suddenly got really into playing guitar again.
  • Got a floor installed in my apartment.
  • Did some shopping on book depository.
  • And ran a whole lot of errands.


What was your June like? Were you luckier weather-wise?

3 comments:

  1. I wish we could June weather swap! It's been sunny here, and hot. I prefer cooler, stormier weather! I could live in Autumn like weather year round. :) I love the owl necklace, so pretty! Owls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty necklace - I have two owl necklaces myself :)

    Just moved to Southern California, so I went from gray to sunny in a few days! But now there's a heatwave all over the west part of the US so everything's even hotter. Definitely different for me, but nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace. The weather here hasn't been that great really, hopefully it will pick up soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...