Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wishlist

When I spotted the soakbox it instantly brought a smile to my face! Beautiful yarn, a cute pattern and matching Essie nail polish? Can it get any better? Yes, it even comes with handcream and a special bottle to help you wash your knitwear.


Everything you need to keep your hands busy and cared for. Isn't that a killer idea? Sure everything could be bought seperately, but this is pretty cute, don't you think?

The colors are absolutely stunning and those patterns look lovely as well.


And I'm so intrigued by this bottle of soak, as it has a pomegranate-apple-spice scent. Sounds so good!
 So what do you think? Perfect gift for a knitter or a tad bit redundant? As I often try to color-coordinate my gifts, I really like this idea! Besides, everything in it looks and sounds so delicious.

11 comments:

  1. i've never heard of soakbox before but i definitely want one now haha :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this! I want one for me hehe

    xx, Kate

    musings-of-myself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really suck at crochet, and I don't know how to knit, but I have a friend who does it a lot. I think this would be a good gift!

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic idea! I love this personally!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I can't knit at all! But I'm pretty sure I own some of those Essie nail polish colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of them, but it looks wonderful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I think I need to ever so subtly leave the Soakbox link around the house... This is groegous! And much more me that the other subscription boxes going around!
    And I love Essie too, so theres another win ;) Thanks for the link!
    Luvluv
    Sway x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! I wish I knew how to knit :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I LOVE this and it would be perfect as I LOVE knitting and Essie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, what a great idea !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...