Friday, October 5, 2012

Lovely Movies: Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I have a bit of a soft spot for Kevin James. So whenever one of his movies comes on television, I tend to bring out the popcorn(well, not really, but you get the gist). Even though I always expect to have a good time, they usually still surprise me. In a good way. As was the case with Paul Blart.


By now I've actually seen it a few times. It's just such a sweet story. And it's pretty hilarious as well.


Also, I love the cast. And I was always thinking how the daughter in this movie looked so much like Manny from Modern Family, turns out, they're siblings. Mystery solved!

Ok, time for the trailer. Once again, only watch the first minute(/maybe minute and a half)!


So, do you like his movies too? Any Kevin James-recommendations you can give me in return?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...