Monday, February 6, 2012

Pay It Forward -> Handmade

I signed up for some handmade "Pay It Forward" action on Heather's lovely blog. It was such a cool idea that I immediately jumped at the opportunity. Hopefully you will too!


The idea is that the first 3 people commenting on this post will receive something handmade by yours truly this year. Those 3 people will then:

  • do a similar blogpost and make something special for those first 3 commenters
  • and send me something handmade in return as well


Great concept, right?

Yes, this is something you need to commit too, but it's also loads of fun. It is such a lovely motivation to do more crafts and DIYs, and a great way to make someone else's and even your own day.

If you comment below and are one of the first 3, you're in! Please make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you:)

3 comments:

  1. oooh - I'd love to do this!!!!

    pixiemama@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! :D I posted something like this a while ago but involving 5 people, but only 4 got interested :/.

    Send me your address whenever you get a chance. I hope I can prepare something nice for you! ;)

    And thanks a lot for dropping by! :D

    Hope you've started the week off with a huge smile! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a brilliant idea! I was looking for a pay it forward idea today and totally stoke I came across this.

    Even if I don't make it into the top three please send me your information so I can send you something for doing such an awesome thing.
    sam_a_go_go@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...