Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Looking back on January

January has changed a lot for me. Though I didn't get round to many of the tangible resolutions yet, I did get some of the best life lessons I have ever had. I'm very busy, but most of all very confident that 2012 will be amazing!

Let's look back at some of the things that happened during the first month...



  • Tried some white tea that looks surprisingly black in your cup.
  • My blog got a huge makeover!
  • Learned a lot about life.
  • Saw the ocean for the first time in years.
  • Got a lovely custom order that I will show you soon.
  • Did an outfit post again.
  • Went to an Asian Food Festival.
  • Met up with a friend for an incredible vegan dinner.
  • Did an interview with Hannah Rosengren.
  • Rediscovered how amazing music really is.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...