Friday, January 13, 2012

Lovely Series: Psych

There are lots of shows on Comedy Central that I always used to skip (such as Scrubs and the Office), that actually turned out to be really good. Sometimes you just have to stick around for a little while and give something a fair chance. As was the case with Psych. I now love that show!


It's about a very observant and lucky guy that runs a psychic advice business with his long time friend. Together they help solve cases for the police.


I love that it has suspense as well as a whole lot of great jokes. But for anyone who used to watch Judging Amy it will be really weird to see Sean in such a different role.

What is your favorite funny show at the moment?

4 comments:

  1. It's exactly the kind of thing I never would have gone for but the little video makes it look really appealing!

    Hmmm not sure I'm watching anything at the moment! Except for a few toddler shows: Barbapapa, Postman Pat, In the Night Garden, Dip Dap... that's my main viewing these days! (Actually the last one is quite good - check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched this before but I'm going to after reading this! :) Can't wait.
    My favorite funny show at the moment will be New Girl. Have you watched it yet? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the exact same! I used to hate scrubs, now i find myself watching it all the time and laughing along- oh dear! i love your pretty little blog :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only started watching this show recently and I can't get enough of it. I just love the humor and the chemistry and schtick between Shawn and Gus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...