Monday, January 30, 2012

Mint Dream


Many years ago I spotted a very cute mint green cape with a white fur collar in a magazine, I went to the store but never found it. Believe it or not, I never managed to forget about it. You can probably imagine my euforia when I found a cardigan like it at River Island! It looks just as cute, but it's way more practical and it was on sale!


Also on sale was this stunning piece from Meluseena (Lisa Falzon's Etsy)! It is one of my all-time favorite illustrations and it looks extra special in this beautiful necklace.


I added this adorable bird ring and then topped it off with purple jeans and colorful sneakers just to balance it out a bit.


It can be tricky in the winter, with the light and all, but I missed doing these outfit posts and... more are definitely in the making!

12 comments:

  1. I love all the colors in this outfit. I definitely think they balance each other. The cardigan is awesome!! And that ring is the sweetest :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in this outfit is lovely! I really like your cardi you must have been so pleased to have found it and the necklace is so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when that happens. I remember finding a jumper on ebay that I'd spotted in a shop years ago, but couldn't afford at the time. And that ring is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. i love the color mint. for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want that ring!!!! So cute!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mint cardigan <3
    The bird ring <3
    I love this post so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, all such pretty colors. I hope you've been doing well, dear. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, all such pretty colors. I hope you've been doing well, dear. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the cardy :) and the necklace is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ring!

    I love this colored jean craze right now but I cannot pull it off. I stood in the target dressing room in these emerald green skinnies and laughed uncontrollably at myself. Kudos to you for being able to pull them off! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit! ;) That ring is awesome! I can't help myself when I see animals on clothes or accessories, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...