Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sanrio Strawberry Chocolate

Quite a while ago I placed a fun order at Blippo. I originally came for something else, but -having really enjoyed Japanese strawberry chocolate before- I also ended up adding two little boxes of Sanrio chocolates to my cart.


The packaging was already adorable, but the real magic happened inside… All the chocolates were shaped like Sanrio characters (even my favorite: Pom Pom Purin!) or the Milky girl! And luckily they hadn't melted on the way over here.


From what I recall from eating Meiji's famous strawberry chocolates a few years prior, I think they compare pretty well. A tiny bit less tasty maybe. Or maybe it was just bittersweet munching on those adorable little faces, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...