Thursday, September 1, 2016

Plans & Goals: September


Just when I'd almost given up on a proper summer, the sun decided to come out again. And I hear it should stick for most of September! So that gives me some extra time to do the summery things I hadn't gotten to yet. I really hope to:

  • Visit my favorite street of the city.
  • Get together with some friends before my hibernation starts.
  • Wear a fifties dress.
  • Go see Kubo and the Two Strings at the cinema.
  • Send out some fun mail.
  • Read outdoors.
  • Get creative with some new craft supplies.
  • Start a new type of journal.
  • And enjoy the last of the summer fruit.

What do you still hope to squeeze into your summer? And how has it been so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...