Monday, April 13, 2015

"I rock mom jeans, cat earrings, extrapolate my feelings..."

There's really no excuse for waiting so long to post this fantastic video. I found it last year and have been coming back to it quite often since. Not only is it a catchy song with a great message, but the video is also absolutely wonderful!


Even if you weren't aware of it, I'm sure you've heard Mary Lambert singing in Macklemore's amazing Same Love. Another great song with a great message! Anyway, she's so nice and genuine in interviews too, so check her out!


1 comment:

  1. I think I've heard this song once before and I really like it! I'm glad that you put this up on here! That music video was fun and awesome! There really should be more song out on the the radio that aren't talking about the same things about partying and relationships, but something original like this! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...