Friday, June 29, 2012

Lovely Movies: Le Petit Nicolas

I saw the sweetest film yesterday! If you're familiar with either French or children's books, you may have heard of the Le Petit Nicolas books. Well, it has been made into a wonderful movie!


It may be a children's movie, but it is definitely very entertaining for adults as well. It has such a special vibe and a lovely quirky sense of humor. Also, the set and the way of filming are fantastic!

I couldn't find a trailer with English subtitles, but I did find the entire movie on YouTube, you can watch it here.


3 comments:

  1. I think I know what I'll be watching later on tonight...
    I own one of the books- they help me practise my French- I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! that looks great! I will have to watch it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...