Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Plans & Goals: June


I'm not so sure how I feel about May… Lots of mixed events, mixed emotions etc. But I am sure that I feel very excited about June. Keeping my fingers crossed for great weather and for cool impromptu stuff to pop up. Also, I plan to:

  • Install a new blog layout! Which is nearly done!
  • Get ice cream from my favorite shop for the first time this year.
  • Sit down and journal.
  • Start blogging about games I played or have my eye on.
  • Go to my first concert in ages.
  • Visit a Japanese market full of tasty treats and goodies.
  • Do something creative with a friend.
  • Whip up another batch of my homemade deodorant.
  • And go late birthday shopping with my mom.

How would you like to kick off summer? Any fun things planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...