Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Plans & Goals: March


Despite being super careful, I still managed to catch the current flu. Apparently it's one that lasts quite long, but I'm still making some plans for this month. Nothing too extreme, but still a few things to look forward to. I hope to:

  • Wear some pretty jewelry again.
  • Show you some pages from my sketchbook.
  • Go see a ballet show.
  • Watch some Oscar winning/nominated movies.
  • Play some board/card games.
  • Pick up this knitting project I put aside for months.
  • Try some book spine poetry again.
  • Start thinking about my birthday plans.
  • And clean up around the house.

What are your plans? Or you just waiting for the flu to pass too? And can you believe it'll be Spring soon?! I can't wait!

P.S. Necklace pictured came from Munieca



1 comment:

  1. I love this post, I'd love to see a ballet one day =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...