Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tara McPherson for Lomography

Lomography releases some very nice limited editions sometimes. The Japanese collection for instance, from which I got my very own Diana F+ Kirameki. And now Tara McPherson -an artist I love!- has designed a beautiful Diana Mini.

It's adorable, isn't it? I love the pink flash on it! And even the button that forwards the film is cute and has stars on it.
Of course it won't be around for ever. So if you plan on treating yourself to one, I suggest you don't wait too long...

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I always fall hard for the limited editions.

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! It's really tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...