Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Owl Things Considered

It's been such a long time since I did an owl post and I've really missed it. But I found some awesome owls for you today: owl lamps that are lit from within!

Aren't they gorgeous?

I really love the texture of the ones shown above, but the china one below is oh so adorable.

Even though the life-like ones are beautiful, I also really like the origami owl. And I think they have such a cozy glow.

This designer lamp is usually perched on a metal branch-like construction, but even without that it's a very cute lamp.

I'd kill for any of these really. Never have I seen them in store, but if I do I don't think I could resist buying one. They'd match any interior, the neat designer ones, but also more lived-in homes. And wouldn't they be perfect for a bookshelf?

4 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome! I would love to have a cutie owl lamp like these sitting on my bedside table. By the way, thank you for adding my blog button, that's so incredibly sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them ! are they for sale ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...