Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just a Little Christmas Update

You've already seen my owl gifts from this Christmas, but now it's time for the rest.
My mom gave me a few different kinds of gifts, not just the owls, but also a few books (Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto, and the Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides) and some nailpolish(silver and blue) and Hello Kitty lipbalms, whose scent is very similar to my very first lipbalm.

However I also got gifts through the mail. Here's a little taste of how pretty everything was wrapped.


These pretty and delicious white chocolate truffles where sent along too.


And look at this adorable gingerbread man ornament!


Due to the snow I've been in a wintery mood and did my nails accordingly. Quite a few layers made this look: blue, peachy glitter, blueish glitter and then clear matt.


Since I haven't been blogging as much lately, you can expect another update soon, with more pictures, though this is probably it for Christmas stuff.

I wish I could show you our Christmas meals but it was too dark for decent pictures. It was delicious though, turkey with roasted potatos and ice cream macarons for dessert. What did you have?

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds like you had a delicious Christmas :)

    PS I love owls.. pretty much adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that truffle looks good!

    Thanks for your comment and I added the recipe for those chocolate truffles on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...