Monday, August 23, 2010

Marvelous Music

Even though I often play Beth Orton's music while I paint I have to admit that I'm not always in the mood for it, however it's starting to grow on me more and more. And when I just put on one of her CDs I noticed how awesome her lyrics really are.


This falls into that category of music that you have to hear a lot to truly be able to appreciate it. And I think I just reached that stage today. I'm sure I will listen to it a lot more from now on.


Just a Little Update

Today was the first day of art school and I am exhausted.
It turned out I somehow wasn't in their admissions system, but I do still get to go there of course, since I was officially admitted.
The weather was awful and the original plans of a city tour were cancelled, but we still had to be outside a lot and got really wet and cold in the process.
Despite these issues it still was a great day. And I hope I will have my energy back in time for tomorrow's full program.
It's a lot of fun, but I'm secretly looking forward to the weekend already too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...