Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I got for Christmas

I've been wanting to show you what I got for Christmas. I'm dividing it up in a few posts and today I thought I'd share pictures of some of the things my mom gave me.


Let's start things of with some owls! Above: a cute little felt family; and below: possibly the smallest purse I have ever seen. It is tiny! And really cute and convenient too, perfect for those days you only need to bring a little money, your keys and cellphone and a chapstick along. I love it.


If you're a nail polish fanatic you are probably aware of the fact that OPI launched a Muppet collection. Well I received two gorgeous polishes: "Designer de Better"(which is what I'm wearing in the picture) and "Warm and Fozzie".


This amazing thermal "mug" was very high on my wishlist. It's gorgeous and comes in very handy this time of year! There's actually a cat in one of the blossoms on the other side.


And I also got this amazing cat mirror! Isn't it the best? And perfect timing as my old mirror was falling apart.


I am very happy with everything! Hope you got some great gifts too!

And I will be back soon to show you some things that came in the mail, stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! The owl family is so sweet. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So much cuteness in one post! Love the owls at the top... they are so darling!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!!! You got such pretty and sweet gifts! I love the kitty mirror - I could totally use one like that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...