Sunday, January 1, 2012

Marvelous Music: Eleni Mandell

When I have trouble sleeping there are a few CDs I like to listen to. This may not sound like a compliment to the artist, but it is. I adore those CDs and they manage to relax me even under the most stressful circumstances. One of my favorites is by Eleni Mandell.


Her music is great 24/7 though. I just can not get enough of her CD. Her voice, the melodies, the lyrics; it's like they mixed the best of all of those together. It cheers me up every time.


And it sure beats those ocean songs with wales moaning, right?


What are your favorite relaxing CDs?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I'm always on the hunt for relaxing music to fall asleep to. I agree- she sure beats the "forest sounds" and waves with flutes and stuff. I personally listen to Cat Steven's Harold and Maude soundtrack when I need to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm . . . what is my most relaxing music choice? I'll have to think about it, but I think that Vedera will always come high on my list somewhere. Happy 2012. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...