Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve! After a night of celebrating, it is now time for some more serious business: Resolutions!
I'm hoping to make this a fun and effective year. Once again I have plans for both the blog and life in general.
Sort some things out layout-wise, maybe change it altogether. Start posting more and bigger pictures. Hold lots of fun giveaways.
- Do a tutorial.
Share some more reviews and discoveries.
- Finally do an "in my bag"-post.
And just keep all the regular posts going as well.
- Finally get the house in order.
- Get back into jewelry making and other "forgotten" crafts.
- Do more with my analogue cameras.
- Suround myself with the nicest things and people possible.
- Make lots and lots of "Clickables".
- Go "green", even more than I am now.
- Start painting again and maybe work towards a second shop even...
- Get better! Because this disease is getting really old.
- And just stay positive:)